Featured Poll Time to Boycott

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Bovi, 26 Aug 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Don't know

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Bovi

Bovi
    Expand Collapse
    Twat

Time to hit these asset stripping parasites and their Yankee hedge fund buddies where it hurts

Boycott

The club shop. Don't buy anything, not one single item of merchandise
    The match programme, let them print thousands and not sell a single one
    The bars, drink in the pubs outside the ground instead. The beers better then the piss they sell in the ground anyway
    The food outlets, overpriced and awful. The burger vans outside are cheaper and nicer.
    Swans TV. Really ? Don't subscribe to anything, even you fans outside the U.K.

Also bear in mind Dineen has business interests in Gower Gold and The Ynysmeudwy Arms. Boycott these too, don't put a penny into his pockets the money grabbing little weasel

The half time flyer doesn't go to the club. Monies go to charity so that's the one thing not to boycott. I don't mind cash going to charity

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, don't buy tickets for cup games, hope there's no one there against Palace and don't forget the FA cup too

Ps, no Fucking stupid comments either, this is serious. It's so obvious these wanks are asset stripping even Stevie Wonder could see it

Jenkins out
    Yanks out
    I want my club back

Denzil r, keefjack, fflwsh and 10 others like this.
  2. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    I overdose on satisfaction, daily

Fuckin right. Get your shit off eBay.

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

It's direct action like this that needs to be taken quickly

4. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    I overdose on satisfaction, daily

Agree pal. Boycott direct sales entirely

Fuckin consortium, Asset stripping kunts

5. Dilligaf

Dilligaf
    Expand Collapse
    Bad Cop

Most definitely

6. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Its time for a resurgence of activity from the SCSA .
    Maybe fund an aerial banner to be flown over the liberty with the words "Where's the money gone ? "
    A pre match protest outside the Liberty should be arranged.
    Fans should sing Jenkins out and where's the money gone at any break in play .

This should be the minimum action we take, I already apply bovi's principles, no stadium purchases or cup games.
    Support the team not the regime.

keefjack and leannewales like this.
  7. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

There is no money

News about #Swans on Twitter

8. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

We’re fucking skint, no two ways about it. We won’t get in any new loans only kids who’s pearent club want them to gain experience, you can bet that the pearent club are also paying the wages or a vast % of it.

We as fans are not stupid, we all know that players had to leave with relegation and we had to cut our outgoings to our new income budget. We have see some big earners leave the only one left are Bony, Dyer and Routledge. I can only see Dyer and Routs being shipped out on loan with Bony still not being fit.

So we have shipped out some big earners so WHY the fuck are we still paying that big nose twat over 600k. If we’re in cost cutting mode, then he should take a pay cut.

That great start and the hard work Potter has done will diminish I’m afraid and we will slip to mid table obscurity. Potter and his team I feel for with this bunch of incompetent twats we have running the place.

Oh and what’s the betting come January we will eventually get rid of Bony and what’s the betting we will sell Fer!!

God it’s depressing!!

#8 Neveroffsideref, 27 Aug 2018
    Last edited: 27 Aug 2018
    Belgianwaffle likes this.
  9. OptimistJack

OptimistJack
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Can someone explain to me why we're skint and the likes of Stoke and West Brom have an infinite supply of resources? Surely their owners aren't paying out of their own pockets?

keefjack likes this.
  10. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

I think that’s what it is, the owners are not prepared to put their hands in there pockets to support the club, they have no intention of using their own money to support the club.

#10 Neveroffsideref, 27 Aug 2018
    Last edited: 27 Aug 2018
    leannewales and OptimistJack like this.
  11. OptimistJack

OptimistJack
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Funny, that was actually one of the assurances that Jenkins gave us should we ever be relegated (that the Yanks would be well equipped to support us). Jenkins is wasted in a football boardroom, needs to work as a politician - lying scumbag.

#11 OptimistJack, 27 Aug 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: 27 Aug 2018
    Neveroffsideref and leannewales like this.
  12. Bovi

Bovi
    Expand Collapse
    Twat

The problem is that most fans won’t get off their arse to protest or do anything

Last season we had 2 protest groups giving it their all to get people going but apart f m chanting in the ground no one is willing to do fuck all. To be fair the people involved with the union are a bunch of Neanderthal fuckwits but the SCSA was clearly well organised and did more than the trust has in years. But both were slated for trying to get protests going and that’s the problem. The premier league years have just given us plastic plebs who don’t give a fuck and just want their cups of tea and burgers and to sit there in the ground silent

The sooner the sell outs, the yanks and those type of fans fuck off the better

keefjack and Neveroffsideref like this.
  13. Bovi

Bovi
    Expand Collapse
    Twat

I forgot, we also have pricks who blindly defend Jenkins, Dineen etc blindly. These people are clueless or have had backhanders to try and dissuade any protests

14. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Tell me about it, some feel they can do no wrong. Give me strength.

15. Jacks Away

Jacks Away
    Expand Collapse
    Thick twat

I won't go to a game anymore, (me and Mrs twat were season ticket holders), we used to spend weekends away with my daughter to support our team, sadly its not our team anymore,I probably have more Swans merchandise than most, not bought any for 4 seasons though, I even leave the pub and go home when we are on live these days, this is worse than even our darkest days, I don't like what I read,and I certainly can't fucking stand the blood sucking sewage rats that pretend to run their club, for the good of the club, fucking wankers, I'm better off staying away, so fucking sad though.

16. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

I can’t disagree with that. We were back in Swansea for the weekend and in all honest I wasn’t planning on going to the game, it was only when my boy decided to come with us and Mrs Never said let’s go that I changed my mind. Over £120 for the four of us to go. I’m now only going to away games at least the money won’t go into their pockets.

Bubbles and Jacks Away like this.
  17. Jacks Away

Jacks Away
    Expand Collapse
    Thick twat

Get it exactly

18. cwmbranjack

cwmbranjack
    Expand Collapse
    Super Swan

why let these bastard stop supporting the team you love, yes the yanks are getting our money and it's going to America but one day it will be our club again.

I hate these yanks/Jenkins but it's our club.

PGFWhite likes this.
  19. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

I'm gutted it's come to this and imo it can only get worse until the wanks leave and by the time that happens we'll be in freefall with not a pot to pee in and yet jerkins and co are still here as bold as brass :devilish:

keefjack and Neveroffsideref like this.
  20. keefjack

keefjack
    Expand Collapse

And that to me is the main problem as those planks appear to be in the majority - so they'll probably still continue putting ever more cash in the Yanks and sellouts pockets....

#20 keefjack, 28 Aug 2018
    Last edited: 28 Aug 2018