Match Review The Trotters v The Cygnets

Discussion in 'Match Day' started by azzuriswan, 7 Nov 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Another Saturday another away day this time to Lancashire the home of many of England’s finest teams such a# Bury, Rochdale and Accrington.....Bolton were a regular in the top tier for eleven years until a few years ago when relegation caused massive financial problems which still haunt a team that just staved off relegation to the third tier last season. They started the season well but have slid ever so gracefully down towards the relegation places again not having had a win for some time. Our problem is that we always seem to lose points to teams either below us or on bad runs. Can we stop the rot? Can GP give us a changed goalkeeper as nobody I know has confidence in the present incumbent...As ever I will go for a win for us ....we are becoming a very good football team at this level..and who knows perhaps Wilf will get a goal if he gets a chance of some game time...

2. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    I overdose on satisfaction, daily

BOL 0-3 SWA

Lump on

3. Victor

Victor
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Bony in the squad this week. What chance he plays at all ?

4. Rambler27

Rambler27
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

I would have thought that game time with the under 23's at Landore on Saturday would have been a better idea.

5. Kevtherev

Kevtherev
    Expand Collapse
    Swan Legend

I hope to fuck they win I'm still wide awake at 12.00 and getting up at 4.30am. Good bunch of us going up tomorrow my boy and his mates a good few of the team I coached from U11-U16 they are all 17 now and mad for it they love Jack Army away days. To young to officially have a drink but they get by if you know what I mean.Got a good drinking partner going with me in Al so looking forward to a good day out. Please Mr Potter use your head and change the keeper just so we can prove you right. I'm hoping for a solid performance and a 0-2 win just take your chances and twat it at goal every chance you get. Can't honestly see Bony getting a shout but you never know. See you there Azzuri!!
    Who are we.....................
    STID
    REV

rhys, IanABS94, leannewales and 2 others like this.
  6. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

Safe journey to all the travelling jacks. Bring home a win boys.

leannewales and Kevtherev like this.
  7. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

My away days this season have been curtailed due to work commitments ,I've only managed two so far so I'm envious of those who can commit their support. Hopefully it'll improve after Xmas but as yet that's not certain .Watching dodgy internet streams is not the way I like to spend my Saturdays

8. Kevtherev

Kevtherev
    Expand Collapse
    Swan Legend

Only 10 past 10 and I've had a few the boys are doing well I can never win the spot the ball on the bus they put us at the back and someone in the front ALWAYS wins FFS. Can't wait for a pub stop. Come on you Jack's.

9. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

No fucking Nordfelt please Potter, if you shove him between the sticks, then your a bigger Twat than BubblesBubbles, BoviBovi & Jacks AwayJacks Away !!

10. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Thank fuck for that, sense has finally prevailed!!

69D8FF4E-341B-4B91-BC7B-6A068066789D.jpeg

leannewales, Dilligaf and rhys like this.
  11. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Mulder back, some sense at last.
    Montero and Bony to get some minutes from the bench , only weak spot the return of Macshy to the starting lineup.

Kin scum just sneaked a 2-1 win against 10 man Brighton with a 91st min scrambled winner !

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  12. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Like the top part, not liking the bottom part!! :) :(

13. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

That bench looks good. And yeh thank fuck for common sense Mulder’s in #COYJB

leannewales and Neveroffsideref like this.
  14. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

lets hope Mulder continues where he left off,

Neveroffsideref and Bubbles like this.
  15. leannewales

leannewales
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator xxx

At long feckin last! COYJ's

16. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

Kids will run amok today I may increase me 0-3 margin

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  17. orangejack69

orangejack69
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Afternoon everyone, hope all are well. Mulder back in. Hallelujah!!!
    Come on boys, 3 points, clean sheet, and Bony to get at least one.

Neveroffsideref and leannewales like this.
  18. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

No reason why he shouldn’t Matthew. Come on Swans. Cum on Bolton. Super excited for this to get goin. #STID

Boundy Still Lurks likes this.
  19. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse

Nice to see Mulder back in goal and a possible Bony off the bench would be a great throwback. If fit he will destroy this league and could take us up even further. Montero and Bony coming on would make any team in this league shit themselves.

20. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Good afternoon to your good self , looking forward to see whether all the shooting practice this week in training is going to make it a happy afternoon COYS

Bubbles likes this.