Match Review The Rams v The not so young Cygnets

Discussion in 'Match Day' started by azzuriswan, 29 Nov 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ginger winger

Ginger winger
    Expand Collapse
    Swan

Laudrup?? No he has been fucked over once!!! But who knows would he like to have revenge on the big nosed one ☝️
    Just my opinion

2. refugee

refugee
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

When a manager is criticised the question id often asked, "well who would you appoint him".This misses thee point spectacularly. Its not our job.
    If I were Jenkins for example, I d have resigned as Im basically sound and love the club,have enough money as does Jenkins.
    If I were Potter ,I would have walked out and into another job as soon as the duplicitious chairman showed his hand. Im not having this Potter sees this as a mission ,a long term mission. I do not trust him.

No way is Potter to be seen as a great prospect seeing his record is the Swedish league and his team beat a poor Arsenal once.

It does shows how dull our chairman was to be impressed by it.

Rolling back a year ,I called out for Pulis, if for no other reason we d see anger,aggression and a man unafraid of confronting chairman and telling fans how it is.

3. refugee

refugee
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

he lost interest and done sweet feck all since.
    That said, out troubles started when he left

4. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

so what if the next one and then the next one ad infinitum are no good because we're not top of the league after a quarter of a season with half a team who last season couldn't get a game out on loan with lower league Clubs and others who were poor then and continue in the same rich vein of form what then ? just asking who you think should come in, not that you ,me or the cleaner has any say in any case

rhys likes this.
  5. refugee

refugee
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Who knows mate. My point is simply the ridiculous love in over him. Some already are prepared to invest several years in him,just because of his Swedish league success. MADNESS.

Howe at Bournemouth is bright and the type of manager to invest long term in.

It really is all down to our Chairman ,as I keep saying

6. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Howe or rather B/mouth bought they way into the PL and continue to do so to stay in it as do many other Clubs ,and yes I agree the common denominator in all our woes is Jenkins , who should take sole responsibility for our decline ,not some unknown manager who had the belief in himself to do a job whether he can is another thing but I'm prepared at least to give him a chance , Bradley was fraud ,Clements has been found out C C was a coward , the one who imo should have been given a decent chance was Guidolin but he was shat on by, yet again Jerkins

refugee, Victor and Neveroffsideref like this.
  7. Wirral Jack

Wirral Jack
    Expand Collapse
    Super Swan

Was not close to to or radio today but you all paint a clear picture of the events and our problems, what was once so bright now seems bleak.
    Brentford away a challenge to good teams who are playing well, so not expecting more than a point at best. We are going into the festive fixtures with rock bottom confidence this coupled with inexperience throughout the team and the management group could provide for a challenging 2019.

rhys likes this.
  8. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Unfortunately yet another disappointing game and performance from the Cygnets today. Seemed frightened to run forward with the ball over the half way line, no one that could shoot with any venom or tackle with any strength. We seem very low in confidence with no leadership. GP keeps on about our young squad and that they will learn from it.....the latest defeat......let us have some truths please. Why are Dyer and Routs really in the cold? Are they worse than the lads in the team? Our home support is dropping and so is the away support with more fans seeming to be drunk at away games trying to make the away day more palatable perhaps.....enough excuses say it as it is please.

Neveroffsideref and rhys like this.
  9. rhys

rhys
    Expand Collapse
    Swan Legend

I think Potter has had this squad punching well above its weight since the beginning of the season, when most of our premiership squad left us in the summer I think we all feared the worst.

Sky sports showed us having great stats t’other day, best passing team in the league being one example. I think we need to give him time & a few Transfer Windows and I really believe he will come good.

Nom Nom and Boundy Still Lurks like this.
  10. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

But will the board back him with the funds he needs? They didn't when he wanted Ryan Woods, Dineen tweeted we didn’t have the £500k extra Brentford wanted let alone the 6m. I don’t see them backing him unfortunately, I can see them selling one of our bright youngsters and they may use some of it on players.

The shysters will be wanting Dyer, Routs, Narhsing & Bony all gone in the window, that will save around 200k a week off the wage bill.

I see us now in free fall, confidence is shot to peices.

#110 Neveroffsideref, 2 Dec 2018
    Last edited: 2 Dec 2018
    rhys likes this.
  11. refugee

refugee
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

The only stats I look at are points .

Its like possession stats.

Shots stats,which reminds me of our goals tally

12. rhys

rhys
    Expand Collapse
    Swan Legend

I agree I think our board are a bunch of crooks, but they have spent when we’ve needed it but unfortunately on the wrong players. I’m hoping if get rid of the big wages left (Bony, Narsingh, dyer & rours) then I’m hopimg that will free up space for players that will actually play, all of his signings apart from McKay have all been good plus he’s giving like 15 debuts or maybe more... I think once these boys get 50 plus games into them with one of two much needed signings I think next season could be a very good one. Here’s hoping

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  13. rhys

rhys
    Expand Collapse
    Swan Legend

Sure another good stat was from chances created and we were high in that also