Match Review The Millers v The Cygnets.

Discussion in 'Match Day' started by azzuriswan, 31 Oct 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

First visit for us to Rotherham’s new ground. Could be excited as it will be my first new ground for a few years....
    Their home form is ok with 3 wins 3 draws and 1 defeat. Not scoring many goals though..
    Our away form is good and would have been better if we had scored some more goals.
    Our last 2 home games have shown that we are very capable to do the business of winning games.
    The Millers are already in need of points at this stage of the season to move away from the relegation zone
    A win for us will put us only one win away from equalling all those of last season already....
    We appear to be confident and so I will go for a 2 or 3 nil win for us and a happy trip home....

2. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    When I want your opinion...I'll give it to you.

Tight one this. They'll not want to concede at home, so that might stilt the counter. We'll probably see Oli dropping deep just to get a touch. Not an end-to-end game this one for me, and probably last 30scs on the EFL show @ 9 on Quest (Sky 144) sorry lads.

0-0, another point earned on our travels I reckon, let's see if I can get me 4th score right this season!

Lump on.

3. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Nah Swans win this, only just 1-0. I’m expecting to have that little bit more quality on the attacking front, and I bet Rotherham will try to stiffle us, it’s going to need that one bit of magic from James or a Montero to break them down.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

Good shout Nev. We both agree it'll be a tight one this, nowt in it, and not a game for a fan that likes to see an attacking, expansive game. I'm betting they'll set up traditional 4-4-2, perhaps move to 3 atb if it opens up ail hanner.

5. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Rotherham play a similar style to Birmingham ( hoof it long ) which we struggled to play against earlier in the season.
    Can see us having at least 60% possession , let's hope we use that possession to probe forwards, not sideways and back.
    0-2 win for the Swans.

leannewales likes this.
  6. Wirral Jack

Wirral Jack
    Expand Collapse
    Super Swan

I am going for a narrow 2-1 Swans victory, with confidence on the up I am hoping for six points on the road over the next two games, with wins firstly here and then at Bolton but 4 points from the two games would be a good return.

7. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

What a difference a year makes. Hope for 6, settle for 4. This time last year, the conversation was swayed by a - GD

Wirral Jack likes this.
  8. PGFWhite

PGFWhite
    Expand Collapse
    Rissole Expert

Good luck to all the Travelling Jacks on the long trip to Yorkshire on Saturday. It'll be a good journey home after a valuable away point.
    Millers 1 Cygnets 1

leannewales, Wirral Jack and Bubbles like this.
  9. john goulding

john goulding
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Hi All
    Anybody know if this game is being broadcast by Swans Tv Live in australia. Its telling me its an unauthorised country
    Is the game being shown by sky or whoever as i know some games we cant watch. Is this one of them. Ta. Cmon the swans

10. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

It’s not on Sky, so I would assume it’s on Swans TV, so long as you’ve paid for it and not in the UK so you should be OK.

11. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Thread now live, bloody Mrs Never has dragged me shopping, she’s currently buying bras, hope she gets my right size!! ;)

leannewales and keefjack like this.
  12. john goulding

john goulding
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Just read rights been sold to pitch international ??????
    So maybe early night

13. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

14. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse

Basically our strongest setup besides Nordfelt.

15. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Agreed!!

16. keefjack

keefjack
    Expand Collapse

I just don't get this Nordfelt business.Definately has the smell of Idiot meddling about it....

COYS!!!!

17. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse

Definitely has a stink of someone getting a payment for Mulder getting anymore games.

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  18. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse

Any streams for this bad boy?

19. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse