Match Review Swans v Florets

Discussion in 'Match Day' started by azzuriswan, 13 Sep 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Yet another biggish game in the Championship. Former Champions, former European Cup winners under Brian Clough, former occupants of the top tier....a long time ago. They are in all honesty still a big club with large support playing at a modern ground near the River Trent.
    Sorry we are home this week I digressed there. GP has instilled a sense of purpose and confidence in our squad of youngish players and there is no reason why we cannot get three points again on Saturday with the crowd behind us. Perhaps Dhanda can be given a game as he will thrive with the fans on our side.
    Play the strongest team they are not prima donnas after all and we can win this by 2 or 3 goals. Oh and keep Mulder in goal.

rhys, keefjack, Muttley and 1 other person like this.
  2. leannewales

leannewales
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator xxx

Particularly agree with the keeping Mulder in goal....We have an up and coming lad there....I've been thinking the same as you...They will not be beaten easily and they have a grudge after we knocked them out of the play offs....but our lads are full of energy, commitment and enthusiasm...my confidence in them is growing quickly xx

azzuriswan likes this.
  3. Muttley

Muttley
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Looking forward to this, bloody hate international breaks!

keefjack, IanABS94, Bubbles and 2 others like this.
  4. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

Arent they partly designated to allow the prima donna footballers that are not internationals to have a rest after their ardous pre season training and early glut of games?

#4 azzuriswan, 13 Sep 2018
    Last edited: 13 Sep 2018
    leannewales likes this.
  5. Rambler27

Rambler27
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Agree 100%
    Nice to see sarcasm is alive and flourishing:whistling:

Muttley and keefjack like this.
  6. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Bloody typical!! :(

LEROY FER IS SET TO MISS SWANSEA CITY’S NEXT TWO MATCHES WITH A GROIN INJURY.
    The Swans skipper picked up the problem during the win at Millwall 12 days ago.

And though he is making good progress, Fer will be absent when Graham Potter’s men host Nottingham Forest on Saturday and go to Stoke next Tuesday night.

The hope is that the midfielder will be back in contention at Middlesbrough in nine days’ time.

7. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    I overdose on satisfaction, daily

Every cloud...
    64308A85-6587-4D98-AE12-105C7DF091E2.png

8. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

I support all players wearing the shirt , but that goes to show how far we've fallen

9. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    VIP Swan

And now Montero is out......

10. Bovi

Bovi
    Expand Collapse
    Twat

11. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse

I don't get the "hate" for Fulton. Fucking hell he's better than Carroll. I personally think he's very underrated and will become a very important player for us this season. Fulton works his balls off, tackles hard and knows our style very well.

12. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

Spot on Ian. I’d rather 10 jay Fulton’s than 10 fer/10 carols/10 naughts/10 pipers piping. JF gives his all in every game which puts some to shame. And he ain’t the usual “entitled star”. He gets things done, and not the pretty stuff either. You get the drift, but I don’t think Matthew means it that way- more we’re please Jay Fulton is able to start when you consider the premier league “stars” we’ve had through the doors

13. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

Crocked
    Fer is out with a groin injury, as is Sick Note Jeff (with a thigh knock picked up in training) that will sideline him for a month. Twats.

Wilf is still sidelined with a knee ligament problem, in training this week so we may see an appearance off the bench :worthy:

Fit

Olsson (hamstring)
    Oli (toe)
    Macca (virus)
    Rodon (ankle)
    Fulton (hand)

They should all start IMO

#COYS #STID #COYJB

14. john goulding

john goulding
    Expand Collapse
    Super Swan

Hi All
    First live game for me in 28 years , got hospitality ticket ,
    Cmon the Swans

15. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse

Make sure you stuff in some prawn sandwich’s Jonny (Y)

16. Kevtherev

Kevtherev
    Expand Collapse
    Swan Legend

Not sure what to expect today with 2 of what I feel are crucial players being out through injury Fer and Montero. How and why do players pick up injurys in training that put them out for a month fucking baffles me. From the games we've won so far Montero has figured largely for most goals. Gonna be tough but on my way to Liberty as we speak. Come on Swans show us we are starting to gain squad strength and not rely on individuals. Otherwise the next 3 games could be toturess.

leannewales and Neveroffsideref like this.
  17. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse

18. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse

Thread Live.

Come on Swans! 2-0 Win!

19. leannewales

leannewales
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator xxx