Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Match Day' started by Borini, 23 Nov 2016.
We do need to start scoring goals from open play!!!
We have no shape or threat up front with the exception of Barrow who at this point is a one man attack. Any of the crosses we put in are not being attacked or to anybody they can do anything with them.
Fer is lazy in defending, Taylor was a flop on their goal, such a weak defender. Routs is contributing nothing in attack.
Sig's kick was brilliant.
At this point I'm for McB to come on and Fer off. We cannot take Sig off. Montero for Routs. Please, please no Dyer.
Nice to see Palace dictate positioning of wall. Fucking great FK from Siggy but Friend is doing all he can for Palace. Will prejudice ever see an end or will be forever sheep shagging cun ts to the officials.
Post-first half thoughts:
- Showed Palace too much respect initially which, along with some laughable defending, lead to their opener.
- Considerably better after we went behind, but it shouldn't have to take us to go a goal down before we show some urgency.
- Friend is a grade A prick. Giving them all the 50-50s, not taking action for persistent fouling on Barrow, and doesn't have a clue what 10 yards look like (if it's in Palace's half, that is!).
- I could get high off of that look of disappointment in Palace's faces after Siggy's sublime FK (where would we be without him?). Go fuck yourself, Palace.
- We need Montero on ASAP, Barrow is destroying them and with Montero wreaking havoc on the other side they will struggle to cope.
- Still not convinced about the no-striker system, no presence in the box. Think Llorente needs to come on at some point.
As much as I really want us to win this game and we really need to, part of m worries that if we do BB will continue with this inept formation "because it got us 4 points". I'd hate to see us continue with this formation, there's no goalscorers on the pitch! Gylfi can score but none of our wingers or midfielders have a history of 5+ goals a season whereas our strikers do!
would be good to see Mc Burnie to come on
That'll be good, give him some PL experience see if he cuts the mustard, also may give him some 1st team experience if we do get relegated.
I would play hm in the no win games first bring him on now and tremendous presssure and if he fails it could be disasterous for us
Definietly toilet time for this game
commentator 'benteke has won EVERY header'
Siggy just broke Wickem's leg.
Knee lig/tendon collapse
Townsend to come on. Taylor is going to get murdered
That's his ACL gone!!
One "Like" is not enough. Klarse.
That was a cracking tackle!!
What exactly is Routs doing in the field. Did he buy a ticket?
Naughton has had a solid game thus far