Match Review Seagulls v Super Swans

Discussion in 'Match Day' started by Nom Nom, 20 Feb 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Premier league action returns on Saturday with our visit to BAHA at the Amex stadium.
    Will both the Ayew brothers start ?
    Alfie cleared to resume training and should be fit to play.
    Will we maintain our recent excellent run of form ?
    Coyjb , Swans should shit on seagulls !

#1 Nom Nom, 20 Feb 2018
    Last edited: 21 Feb 2018
  2. leannewales

leannewales
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Please please let our recent run continue!.....I'm going to say 0-2 Swans!!! get on it you JB's xxx

3. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Our last visit to Brighton we got promoted to the C/ship so not being greedy just the 3 points will do

4. JACKFLASH

JACKFLASH
    Expand Collapse
    Patient 2

Swan.......Seagull,........No contest.

leannewales and Lookeh like this.
  5. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 3

One’s vermin, the other’s protected by the Queen. Nuf said.

6. Rambler27

Rambler27
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Our favourite ref Mr Dean the official in charge so look out.

7. leannewales

leannewales
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

:138:

8. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Oh great!! :(

9. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

He was the official when BHA beat us home , I can't recall anything controversial but then I may have been hardened to his crapness .

10. keefjack

keefjack
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Mike Dean is far from being the worst ref for us this season. Anyway as long as we keep within the laws of the game we are halfway to another unbeaten game.
    Heart ruling head and us taking our chances a two nil win to us.

12. leannewales

leannewales
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

He is an absolute asshole....and one of the most out and out anti Welsh refs I have ever seen officiating a match....in my opinion just having him ref the game will make it harder for us to gain the upper hand even if (as we quite often do) play a fair game....It's unfortunate that we have to play against 12 in most of our matches :jtaz: x

jkcan, keefjack, JACKFLASH and 3 others like this.
  13. jaitheswan

jaitheswan
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

This game is crucial. Win it and we will be able to believe more in surviving. Lose it and doubt will raise its ugly head once more. A draw will give at least the semblance of hope that things are on the up

keefjack and leannewales like this.
  14. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

This game is a weird one. It's our first "6 pointer" under CC. Brighton will be up for it seeing as it's at the Amex and they know it's a 6 pointer themselves. In my mind a draw will be the result but our firepower is better so if any team will win it I feel we'll be that team. Our form is good, theirs is not so we shall see what happens.

15. jaitheswan

jaitheswan
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

It's the game where I have been most nervous of the outcome. The Burnley game was also bad on the nerves but this one is almost season-defining. I hope we are successful on Saturday. Would give us all a lift and a feelIng that we are out of the darkness

16. IanABS94

IanABS94
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

I know what you mean. If we lose this, all the good work will crumble around us but if we win, then it's a massive, massive boost and survival will be within grasp. We're still teetering at the moment.

leannewales likes this.
  17. Bovi

Bovi
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 1

I reckon he's a bumboy too

leannewales likes this.
  18. Ladygargar

Ladygargar
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Do they plan to have video reffing at any of our games? Not that it did our rugby squad any good though - if proof were ever needed of bias against our nation.....

The question is if you have no recourse to video reffing then you could reasonably face allegations of unfair bias at best and leave the game open to corruption at worst - refs being the sensible/only real option or target for match fixing. So if you have video reffing that could be seen as a good thing but if (as in the England v Wales rugby match) there is no recourse to censure of refs or teams or the possibility of result changes or points reversal then what’s the point?

Dring dring, dring dring:

“Good morning, governing body headquarters how might we help”

:jtaz::jtaz::jtaz::jtaz::jtaz::jtaz::jtaz::jtaz::jtaz:

“Oh yes - we saw what happened there, and um yes you’re right it probably did affect the outcome...............:336: yes, we agree potentially that was a game you could’ve won..........:336: yes, we know millions of people around the world saw it, yes yes we know it probably did cost you millions.........:336:what’s that? :336: What are we?...... What? sorry you’ll have to slow down I can’t quite catch what your saying, it always amazes me how quickly you Welsh people talk........:336: ah yes, yes, yes.....What are we going to do about it?.........................Absolutely nothing....thanks so much for calling and do have yourself a splendid day”

Really??

19. Rambler27

Rambler27
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

All games are hard to call at this time especially against our relegation rivals but our confidence must be higher now, which counts for a lot, but we mustn't be over confident and give 100%

leannewales likes this.
  20. jaitheswan

jaitheswan
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Interesting fixtures this weekend. A few 6-pointers. By Sunday the bottom half of the table could look quite different! Think we will see who's up for a fight and wants to survive.

leannewales likes this.