Confirmed Player of the Season

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Muttley, 25 Apr 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Muttley

Muttley
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

2. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

So many imo could win it ,Grimes overall improvement has been superb this season and Routs has shown that although he may no longer cut it in the PL but as C/ship player and an example of commitment there's few better . Ollie again has shown commitment and his goals that he has a great future .

Neveroffsideref and Muttley like this.
  3. leannewales

leannewales
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

I voted for Matt.....but I wanted 4 votes!!....Dan....Wayne and my finger was hovering over Erwins spot for a few minutes :wub:....only ruling him out because he's been absent with his finger....I reckon Dan will run away with it though xx

Muttley and Jacks Away like this.
  4. Jacks Away

Jacks Away
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 2

You are not right Leanne fair play(in the head I mean),if Dan did run away with it?,no fucker would catch him.x

5. Victor

Victor
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

I do not really know who to choose most of the time, as the winner often is not with us the following season,haveing been transferred away. ...... This is the time I think of the ones who play week in and week out, not having any credit, but taking some abuse, and staying mainly in the background. Most of these would probably with the Club the following Season. ...... Also I think of the youngsters playing some who may make the grade, and some who will fall by the wayside. I would like to award all these players who are doing their best for the club with no glory a big THANKYOU.

I would like to award the YANKS ..... THE MOST DETESTED MEN in the Club over the last year. The title

6. Bovi

Bovi
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 1

Muttley likes this.
  7. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

I’ve gone for Routs, mainly because of professionalism when not playing, taking the youngsters under his wing and getting on the score sheet.

He’s been a model pro. Grimes runs him very close, won’t be too disappointed if he wins it.

8. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Plenty of choice this year , Grimes, James, Oli ,Routs, Celina , + our collection of center halves all worth a vote in my book !

9. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 3

See what you did there x

leannewales likes this.
  10. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 3

Done. Me mate Nate gets the nod. CR looks like he's wandered into a mature swingers party by mistake mind
    image.png

leannewales likes this.
  11. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

he's a bit overdressed , all the ones I've attended it's been speedos and a smile

Bubbles likes this.
  12. Imalumberjack

Imalumberjack
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Fecking 'ell as the oldtimers on here know - I always defended Routs even when he copuldn't pass wind! Today he cost us a point! and fecking NeveroffsiderefNeveroffsideref is now calling him player of the year!

leannewales and Neveroffsideref like this.
  13. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

It’s not my fault. Stop picking on me or I’ll tell teacher!! :)

14. Muttley

Muttley
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

leannewales likes this.