Not spending any money

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Victor, 12 Jul 2019 at 16:42.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Victor

Victor
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

There we have it, ... According to Trevor Birch on Wales on line, Swans not intending to spend any money on transfers, but will rely on free transfers, released players, and loan players this season.
    We already have one player released by Q.P.R. .... so what have we got to look forward to? .........
    Maybe we can have a couple of players from them things up the road on loan, or maybe Newport could help us out. Talk about Austerity, look no further than Birch and the Swans. What the hell happened to the
    45 million parachute money last year, and the 30 million parachute money this year? ........ maybe once they get their hands on the 15 million parachute money next season they will bugger off and leave us start again. Enough to make you want to , want to, want to ????????????

Jacks Away likes this.
  2. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

I just can’t get exited for the up and coming season. I was considering going to watch the Crawley game but just can’t be arsed.

Bubbles likes this.
  3. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Nor me....but I will go to Exeter and brizzle hopefully. Hav3 other commitments tomorrow actually but it’s one place already chalked off before....

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  4. Centre Stand Clock

Centre Stand Clock
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Said it before Cooper is only here to bring youngsters through and then ship them out for a profit nothing else

5. Lee

Lee
    Expand Collapse
    Swan

You don't bring this kind of manager in if you intend on buying anyone :(
    Hopefully he can get something out of the young lads, you never know we may have a new Lionel Messi waiting in the wings :happy:

6. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

We can watch them against Crawley today , free of charge on the swans web site. 3.00pm kick off.

7. keefjack

keefjack
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

He'll be gone in January then...

8. Victor

Victor
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

L
    they should have paid us to view the 2 nod half. A load of crap, Great at passing back to the keeper.

Bubbles likes this.