Match Review Florets v The Swans

Discussion in 'Match Day' started by azzuriswan, 26 Mar 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Cant wait for Saturday as it seems weeks since our last game. The dust is settling on the Man City conspiracy and last weekends Wales game where our Dan shone like a beacon. Ten games to go before we can get our buckets and spades out for our summer holidays. If we win them all we could just squeeze in to the play offs perhaps. There again do we want to be beaten in the play offs wishing we had bought some players or picked up more points here and there? No thanks.
    Last time at Florest was a friendly which we drew and Dorus was in goal for them. The time before that was the famous first leg play off semi final which we played with 10 men for 85 minutes keeping a clean sheet in the process. The rest is history.
    They are inconsistent but less so than us. Will Ollie have had time to recover from his trip to KAZAK......?
    Will Dan have come down from the clouds after his performance for Wales?
    It will be interesting to see if GP will go back to chopping and changing the side in readiness for next season. I hope not.
    If the squad is fit and raring to go on the last lap we could get a result here. After all we have lost our last 5 away games and its time for a change.

Bubbles, Muttley and leannewales like this.
  2. Ginger winger

Ginger winger
    Expand Collapse
    Super Swan

With regards to the Dan bit !!
    I would like to share this little ditty!! I’ve made up. To the tune of “Danny Boy”.
    Oh Daniel boy
    The big teams will come a calling
    Premier league or even from abroad!!
    Our yankee owners care for nothing but a dollar
    And treat all staff as if they were just whores
    But you’ll come back maybe in a cup tie
    And I hope there will be VAR
    So until then your part of the jack army
    Oh Daniel boy oh Daniel boy
    We don’t want you to go!!

Muttley and azzuriswan like this.
  3. azzuriswan

azzuriswan
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

So Mulder is out with a broken finger sine die which leaves us with Nordfelt who blows hot and cold and Benda on the bench. Fer waiting for a scan and Rodon and Olsen just starting back training. It feels like the season cant end quick enough now as we are in no mans land really on and off the pitch. Will Potter put some more youngsters in the team or is it now the shop window?
    Love to know what the next level is and what the Americans really want from the club. Silence in this instance is not golden as rumours fly ar ound in abundance and normally they are all off the mark.

keefjack likes this.
  4. Jacks Away

Jacks Away
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 2

The fucking robbing,devious, money laundering, asset stripping, fuckwit cranks now want to sell our club,I fucking wonder why?,there is fuck all left for the greedy slimey leaches to suck on,business men be fucked,the problem being,as far as they are concerned it's not our business, I could seriously do time for those arrogant Pricks,and I'll smile every morning in my 8x4 room with a hairy smelly annoying ape on the top bunk.

azzuriswan likes this.
  5. keefjack

keefjack
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Where did you hear that JA?

Wonder if Jenkins and his cronies know.... :256:

6. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

I like the look of Bender ,a good shot stopper , seems to read the game well and brave with it , although young he imo is no worse than Nordfelt. Rumours are starting more in hope that reality ,I'm sure the yanks haven't finished with us , just yet

azzuriswan and keefjack like this.
  7. keefjack

keefjack
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

They haven't had the parachute payment yet, have they??

8. Jacks Away

Jacks Away
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 2

I was in the Railway yesterday reading about it in an official sport paper,that is the main reason they brought in the new chairman.

keefjack likes this.
  9. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Only reason Birch was brought in was to steady the ship in the summer get as much cash in, then sell the club and that’s his job to find a potential buyer.

Oh and I bet he will get a nice commission when he does.

10. Boundy Still Lurks

Boundy Still Lurks
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

A reduction from this years payment but still a significant amount of money, It'll be interesting to see the official accounts for last year .when they come out

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  11. keefjack

keefjack
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Well he won't be doing it for the love of our club!

Neveroffsideref likes this.
  12. Neveroffsideref

Neveroffsideref
    Expand Collapse
    Good Cop

Thread now live and team news:

846A3507-00F7-4DA3-9D30-9AF801B44D64.jpeg

13. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Strong team , let's hope for a decent result today !

14. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

If Narsingh can't get a place on that weak list of sub's he must be absolute gash !

15. orangejack69

orangejack69
    Expand Collapse
    Shareholder

Evening all. COYS! Let's make this first in a big winning streak. With 2 games in hand, we can still make the play-offs.

Bubbles likes this.
  16. Nom Nom

Nom Nom
    Expand Collapse
    Jack Bastard

Coyjb, nothing in this forest team !

Bubbles likes this.
  17. Bubbles

Bubbles
    Expand Collapse
    Inmate 3

Who's there? Scores boys